Saturday, November 8, 2008

BKK Day 3 - 08 November 2008 [Chatchuchak]

Woohoo.. Happi Happi Birthday to Meeeeeeeeee.....
This year birthday the most special ler... usually me sleep thru the day at home and just cut one cake with family when past midnight .... this year get to spend my bday with my bibi , overseas somemore.... what can be more special than this leh...???


My hubhub bought this at Suan Lum night market.. hehe.. a sweet dispenser...strawberry style somemore ..my fav. Thanks honey.. muacks

This cake is bought from Siam Paragon ... Although it is baked by the "Heart-Core baker".. it didnt even taste half as nice as our neighbourhood cakeshop in SG...


A small strawberry shortcake enough for two person..



Erdinger beer for me, Asahi for the big man.. hehe.. and a cake for the celebration




Make a wish.. and poof...
I am 25 years old liao............. Happy birthday to me... with love from BangKOK..





This is wat i had for breakfast... fried rice.. fried potato.. high in carbo



And my bibi starts to have the upset stomach... and the runs..



Chatchuchak market in the early morning


Big guy, small puppy.. so adorable...



Sportsmanship leh... stomach upset still can walk chatchuchak with me, help me carry my barang barang. the old volkswagon goes well with him..

After i spend a whole lot of money buying 5 bags from the 199baht shop , bought three leash for my dog at home.... we took a cab back to hotel where bibi get to clear his stomach .... so kelian


Riding the Tuk-tuk to MBK......



heheh.. trying to hold my camera phone on a tuk-tuk is tough ..... not to mention the dust and dirt flying on my face..



Teppanyaki set for 2 at 499baht...

We each get a soup, rice and kimchi vege




We get fish, ASPARAGUA, meat, cabbage and gyoza
Me ate almost all of it, becoz Bibi is still not feeling good.



Bibi sat outside wait for me, while I go inside LOFT to find a present for Madeline.. in e end, i spend so long inside still couldnt find what i wan... bought a doggy cushion for her in e end ..


Dinner, we have samurai burger (Mac), two pc chicken plus mash potato (KFC) and taro (BK) and a packet of "stuff"from roadside stall...... I ate most of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment