Thursday, January 22, 2009

RCL - Legend of the Seas - Day 4 (Cruising)

Day 4- Cruising from Phuket back to Singapore...

Its Ah Ong's birthday today ....... =D My BB older one more year but he didnt like having birthday cake.. so there wasnt one. (save my trouble.. hehhee =P)



Good Morning my Dear...
(I have since adapted well to western bredfast, but have to go back Singapore already. =( )






After the breadfast, we headed to the gym .. gained like 3kg over the pass few days.


hehe. I am wearing my New Balance sports bra bought at Phuket.
Its really relaxing to exercise and look at the sea at the same time.





The lady with the Ball


If you look closely, you can actually see Ah ong on the Cycling machine..... lolz



our quick lunch with the sea view.....





My Ah Lau's healthy meal, bits and pieces here and there...






The after meal + after nap Suntan session



Guess who's belly this is



Deck 10



Yeah.. me all tan up



The final picture taking on the cruise #1- parts of the ship



The final picture taking on the cruise #2- parts of the ship





The final picture taking on the cruise #3 - the Crest



The final picture taking on the cruise #4- parts of the ship



The final picture taking on the cruise #5- front of the ship



Last dinner at Romeo & Juliet for this trip.

Ooo.. who's tat hot lady



"The return of the Ah Beng "



Ah Beng and chili chili hot lady
"the blurry effect of Love"





Wearin the new dress Ah Ong bought together with me at Citylink...





Special Cesaer Salad for all. My Ah Lau's favourite - Vege!



My chinese spring roll with alfa fa





Ah ong's Sze chuan chai soup




He and his bread & butter





Fish tempura




Chicken with mashed potato..



chubby hubby
Oh, those cute cheeks.




My dessert- brownie!!





Ah ong's LOW FATT KEY LIME PIE



The finale of the dinner



Moo Moo waiting for us back in the room


Last chance to take a good look at the night view

The kelian Look
"Cannot eat these foodies once we get back to singapore anymore ler"


Goodbye Solarium, goodbye french fries


Took this bread at supper time.... for Ah Lau's birthday.



Happy Birthday BB Ong..... =D
Hope you like the cruise trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment